The Author Shares:
First allow me to say THANK YOU for your purchase. ALL resources from this project are held in trust with the vision of producing ‘True Herald Of Mercy,’ an inspirational film based on Sean’s true life story.
Without question we know there are untold numbers of youth in our world today who are involved in or about to become involved in street and/or a violent gang lifestyle. We know, without question, the fact that without Sean’s life in the gangs and without having been introduced to Christ who subsequently transformed him, there would never be a message of hope to countless others who might read this paraplegic’s inspirational story or see his life displayed on the big screen. It is our hope Sean’s life experiences will touch, bring hope and make a positive difference in the life of others.
We also know there are adoptive parents that finds themselves silently, subconsciously or consciously are wondering, even verbally ask themselves questions such as, “What have I gotten myself, my family into?” It seems the “loving” older child that they adopted has turned out to be anything but “loving,” exhibiting negative behavior far beyond “normal personal and/or social adjustments.”
Going further, what does an adoptive family do when excessive negative behavior is recognized and appears to be demonic, straight from the pit of hell?
Sean’s stories that you are about to read are absolutely true. It is not necessary to record and set forth each and every daily event of Sean’s life in the gang for five years. The stories we share are
nothing new under the sun where Sean’s life is concerned. Each story represents a snippet of Sean’s life, as lived, on a daily basis as we explore and share:
• Sean, as a mere 5 year old street waif who joined a gang, the ‘Bloods,’ in his yet developing country. Social experts would call it seeking acceptance.’ But is that all? Is that the answer?
• Sean’s life living in a local cemetery, seeking shelter from the elements by knocking holes in the side of grave tomb stones.
• The catching, killing and eating of “cemetery snakes” for survival.
• Attending funerals, pretending to know the deceased, just to get a plate of food.
• Breaking, entering and burglarizing private homes and businesses.
• Participating in street gang violence and blood shed.
• A mere 10 year old that guns down an innocent, unsuspecting home owner just to prove to others in his and rival gangs that he was the Baddest person around.
• Sean’s deep yearning for leadership, voluntary acceptance; gang politics.
• All this and much, much more leading up to the day, as an 10 year old, Sean suffered the total severance of his spinal cord in a fall from a tree while stealing food. This fall effectively closed this chapter of Sean’s life. A new beginning lay ahead; unseen, surprising and far beyond one’s imagination.
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY THROUGH EACH CHAPTER WE WILL, IN PART, EXAMINE, PONDER AND CONSIDER:
Where each one of us, as human beings, might be in our personal daily life journey.
* Our temptations: How many do we actually have control over?
* Our daily life trials: How do we handle them?
* Our psychological make up: What is it all about?
* Our memories and the role they may play in the makeup of our lives.
* The ability to overcome and conquer the challenges that we face each and every day.
* Where each one of us “really!” began.
* And with the knowledge of knowing where your life “really” began, would such knowledge be helpful coping in today’s world, understanding yourselves and/or those around you?
WHO KNEW . . . .
• Could anyone know this chap, Sean, had become, literally, demon possessed?
• Certainly not his newly adoptive Jewish Bible believing single mother!
• Not remotely interested in adoption; learn how God orchestrated this one!
• Relive the evening the adoptive family experienced demonic physical strength and power as the forces of good and evil literally battled to physically rip apart Sean’s physical body, actually levitating him over three feet off of the floor!
• The real life struggles, the battling of demons that those around Sean experienced. And, in the midst of it all . . . God makes lemonade out of lemons!
In today’s secular world of psychology there is a known fact: The development of a child’s life is between birth to 6 or 8 years of age.
• Was this child, Sean, simply a product of his environment?
• How much and to what degree did the role of psychology play in his life?
• Or was it Sean’s life’s destiny unfolding for an ultimate greater good and purpose, not only for Sean, but for those whose lives he would ultimately touch or affect, one day in the future?
OUR DESIRE IS TO PRODUCE AN INSPIRATIONAL, TRUE STORY FILM THAT WOULD:
• Perhaps touch and change the direction of a child’s life who might be hanging out with the wrong crowd.
• Give a parent hope and encouragement in child guidance/direction.
• Be a spiritual teaching tool for others.
• Give hope to someone (even adults!) that might find themselves in a seemingly hopeless situation.
• We want ‘you’ to be a part in the sharing of this lad’s incredible testimony!
• Again, your prayer support to make this film project a reality is deeply appreciated!
* To protect and honor the privacy of those involved, along with his biological family, the lad’s true name and and country of birth is not being used.